To apply for this program, you must complete the Study Abroad Course Application. The Study Abroad Course Application requires that you upload your current resume and the Study Abroad Essay Questions* for the particular program to which you are applying into the application, along with a copy of your passport photo page (if you already have a passport and it is applicable to the program).
*To obtain a copy of the file, please visit the Essay Folder: https://t.ly/DgBZY You will need to be logged in to your NYU email account to access the folder. If you are denied access, check to see which email address is being denied. If you are logged in to another Gmail account, you may need to log out and only be logged in to your NYU email account for access. Make sure that you are obtaining a copy of the correct file for the program to which you are applying. When submitting this file, you should use the file name already set up, adding your name as follows: 'StudyAbroadEssayQuestions_BuenosAires_Smith,John'
To begin an application for this course:
- Obtain and complete the Essay Questions for the course (see above)
- Log in to NYU Home
- Click on the 'Academics' tab
- Click on the 'Albert Login' button
- Click on the ‘Other Resources’ tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the 'Application Center' link (second column)
- Scroll down to where you see 'Silver Global Programs' and click on the 'Apply' link to the right
- Follow the application instructions found at the top of the page
- Application deadlines:
- January Courses
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: Extended until November 8, 2019
- Puebla, Mexico: Extended until November 15, 2019
- Tel Aviv, Israel: November 8, 2019
- Spring Break Courses
- Washington, D.C., United States: Extended until December 2, 2019
- Summer Courses
- Del Carmen, Philippines: December 1, 2019
- Glasgow, United Kingdom: December 15, 2019
- Paris, France: Extended until December 1, 2019
- Shanghai, China: December 1, 2019
- January Courses
- Applications will be reviewed starting the day after the deadline and decisions will be sent via email about two weeks later. If an applicant has been admitted to the course, the applicant must accept or decline the seat within two weeks of notice.
- Applications cannot be saved and must be completed in one session. Make sure you have all the necessary materials before beginning the application.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email if submission was successful; please try not to submit more than one application for each program.
Applicants who accept their seats will be enrolled in courses by the Office of Global and Lifelong Learning. Students do not self-register for study abroad courses.