Madeleine Dale, Adjunct Professor MA, MPH, LCSW
Professor Dale has directed social work services to Latino children and their families at Yale, Harvard, and University of California teaching hospitals, was the public health social work consultant for the Maternal and Child Health Branch, California Department of Health Services, and Director of International Projects for Children and Families at Risk at Florida International University. She has lived and worked throughout South America, providing consultation and technical assistance to educational institutions, government agencies, or NGOs throughout the Central and South America.
- Graduate tuition: $3,674 (estimated) for 3 graduate credits. $4,190 (estimate) for 3 undergraduate credits.
- Continuing Education non-credit participants pay 2/3 graduate tuition of $2,462 (estimate)
- Spanish Language Intensive course, Full Room & Board with Host Family, and Airport Transfers in Costa Rica: $1320 (due May 23, 2014)
- Estimated Airfare: $400-$700 roundtrip.
- Personal expenses: $200 (e.g. weekend travel, incidentals)