Kirk A. James, DSW, Clinical Assistant Professor of Social Work, NYU Silver School of Social Work
- Tuition and Fees: Graduate tuition and fees, paid directly to the Bursar. Undergraduate tuition (senior BSW students only, must interview): Please review the University’s tuition structure for undergraduates: http://www.nyu.edu/bursar/tuition.fees/rate13/ugsocial, paid to the Bursar.
- GeoBlue Insurance: 2017-18 rates TBA. Enrollment in GeoBlue insurance is required for all students traveling outside of the United States for an NYU course. The Office of Global and Lifelong Learning will enroll all students in GeoBlue insurance.
- Housing: Details on housing rates will be available in the coming months.
- Estimated Airfare: $800 (estimated, based on departure from New York and subject to change based on booking date).
- Excursions: TBA
- All personal expenses are additional.