Lala Straussner, PhD, Professor of Social Work
- Tuition and Fees: Graduate tuition and fees, paid directly to the Bursar. Undergraduate tuition (senior BSW students only, must interview): Please review the University’s tuition structure for undergraduates: http://www.nyu.edu/bursar/tuition.fees/rate13/ugsocial, paid to the Bursar.
- GeoBlue Insurance: $28.30. Enrollment in GeoBlue insurance (2018 rates TBA) is required for all students traveling outside of the United States for an NYU course. The Office of Global and Lifelong Learning will enroll all students in GeoBlue insurance.
- Estimated Housing: NYU offers double-occupancy dorm rooms at $70.88/night.
- Estimated Airfare to Tel Aviv: $1,200 (estimated, from New York; dependent upon booking date)
- Meals: A welcome reception or a concluding luncheon will be provided. Students are responsible for any additional meals. Cooking facilities will be available at the dorm.
- Excursions: Trips to Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, and Masada will be arranged. Cost are currently estimated at $500-600.
- Personal expenses: All other expenses are the responsibility of the student.