To apply for this program, you must complete the Global Program Application. The Global Program Application requires that you upload your current resume and the Global Program Essay Questions for the particular program to which you are applying into the application, along with a copy of your passport photo page (if you already have a passport and it is applicable to the program).
DEADLINE: We are reviewing applications now and notifying students of decisions by February 13th (Summer Registration). Students should apply for this course as soon as possible (Preferred by February 3, absolute final by February 8).
Click here for the Global Program Essay Question form for this course.
(Email Stephanie Kaplan for a Word version of this document.)
To begin an application for this course:
- Log in to NYU Home
- Click on the 'Academics' tab
- Click on the 'Albert Login' button
- Scroll down to where you see the 'Application Center' link (lower right side) and click on it
- Scroll down to where you see 'Silver Global Programs' and click on the 'Apply' link to the right
- Follow the application instructions found at the top of the page
- Applications cannot be saved and must be completed in one session. Make sure you have all the necessary materials before beginning the application.
- Applicants will get a confirmation email if submission was successful; please try not to submit more than one application for each program.
- Decisions are made on a rolling basis and at the discretion of the faculty member. This means that students who apply or are admitted earlier will receive decisions earlier.
Once an application has been reviewed, the applicant will receive a decision email. The applicant will then be able to accept or decline her/his seat in the program.
Applicants who accept their seats in the program will receive additional next-steps and will be enrolled in the course from the Office of Global and Lifelong Learning. Students do not self-register for global programs.