Applications & Deadlines
We are no longer accepting applications for Fall 2020.
Please check back in October 2020 for the Application for Fall 2021.
Applications for the DSW program are accepted only online. We encourage you to submit your application before the deadline. Please note that the committee does not evaluate incomplete applications.
The application for the DSW Program consists of:
- the completed online application;
- official transcripts of all college and universities attended;
- a personal essay;
- a recent professional writing sample;
- a curriculum vitae or résumé; and
- three academic or work-related letters of reference.
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) results from within the past twelve months (the MAT code for the Silver School of Social Work is 1537)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants whose first language is not English (the TOEFL code for the Silver School is 2506)
Please note that a $75.00 nonrefundable application fee must accompany the completed application and is not credited toward tuition.
We encourage you to upload your transcripts with your application; however, official transcripts may also be mailed or delivered to:
New York University
Silver School of Social Work
Office of Admissions and Enrollment Services
1 Washington Square North
New York, NY 10003-6654