Virtual Fall Open House
The PhD Program Office will offer perspectives on how our PhD Program can provide innovative research and scholarly training to help you attain your future goals.
Thursday, September 24 | 6:00pm
Please note you must RSVP to receive the Zoom meeting ID.
PhD Program admission requirements include:
- a master’s degree (MSW is preferred) with a graduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher, based on a 4-point scale;
- a bachelor’s degree with an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher, based on a 4-point scale;
- acceptable scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam, for applicants whose first language is not English or who have not earned a degree from an institution where the language of instruction is exclusively English;
- a well-written and compelling statement of research interest; and
- three outstanding letters of recommendation.
Note: Although post-MSW practice experience is not a requirement, at least three years of experience is recommended.