The application for the DSW program consists of:
- The completed online application
- Official transcripts of all college and universities attended
- Personal essay
- A recent professional writing sample
- Curriculum vitae/resume
- Three academic or work-related letters of reference
- Applicants must have taken the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) within the past 12 months. The MAT code for the Silver School of Social Work is 1537.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must submit scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The TOEFL code for the Silver School of Social Work is 2506.
Please note a $75.00 nonrefundable application fee must accompany the completed application and is not credited toward tuition.
We encourage you to upload your transcripts with your application; but official transcripts may also be mailed to or dropped off at:
New York University
Silver School of Social Work
Office of Admissions and Enrollment Services
1 Washington Square North
New York, NY 10003-6654