Executive Leadership in the Not-for-Profit Sector
From the Director: Interview with Linda Lausell Bryant, BA, MSW, PHD
The Executive Leadership Certificate Program meets Tuesdays from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm from February through April for eight (8) two-and-one-half (2.5) hour sessions. Assignments include weekly readings and a final learning assessment in the form of a project or test.
- Lisa Haisha
- Adaptive Leadership, a practical leadership framework that helps individuals and organizations adapt and thrive in challenging environments
- Guest lecturers including current and former CEOs, government officials (such as New York Times Corner Office* columnist and author Adam Bryant and Adaptive Leadership consultant, Marc Manashil)
- Hiring and talent development
- Development and fiscal management
- Stakeholder relations (board, community, government)
- Case studies
2015-16 Program Calendar
Continuing Education Contact Hours
- 20 NYSED-approved Contact Hours will be awarded for this program.
This organization (NYU Silver School of Social Work, 1415) is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. NYU Silver School of Social Work maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 11/11/15 - 11/11/16. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval for continuing education credits. Social workers participating in the post-master's course will receive 20 continuing education clock hours.
The application period for this program is now closed. Applications for the 2017 program will open in late fall 2016.
2015-16 Certificate Programs
- Advanced Assessment and Diagnosis
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Clinical Approaches to the Addictions
- Clinical Practice with Adolescents
- Child and Family Therapy
- Executive Leadership in the Not-for-Profit Sector
- Integrated Primary and Behavioral Health
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Spirituality and Social Work
- Clinical Supervision
- Rodney Lee, MSW, Deputy Director, Children’s Aid Society