Executive Leadership in the Not-for-Profit Sector
From the Director: Interview with Linda Lausell Bryant, BA, MSW, PHD
The Executive Leadership Certificate Program meets Tuesdays from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm from February through April for eight (8) two-and-one-half (2.5) hour sessions. Assignments include weekly readings and a final learning assessment in the form of a project or test.
- Lisa Haisha
- Adaptive Leadership, a practical leadership framework that helps individuals and organizations adapt and thrive in challenging environments
- Guest lecturers including current and former CEOs, government officials (such as New York Times Corner Office* columnist and author Adam Bryant and Adaptive Leadership consultant, Marc Manashil)
- Hiring and talent development
- Development and fiscal management
- Stakeholder relations (board, community, government)
- Case studies
2017-18 Program Calendar (Subject to Change)
NOTE: This program runs for just the fall semester.
Continuing Education Contact Hours
- 20 NYSED-approved Contact Hours will be awarded for this program.
To apply for this program, please click on the application link below.
You will be taken to a new page and prompted to set up an application account. Once you create an application account, you will be able to begin an application for one of our certificate programs. Make sure to select the application for "Advanced Assessment and Diagnosis" from the list of available applications.
NOTE: If you have an NYU email address, you should not use this email address when creating the application account.
Special Accommodations & Grievance Policy
Students requiring accommodations have the opportunity to make these known upon registering or by writing to email@example.com.
For information on our Grievance Policy, please click here. If you have questions or concerns contact (212) 998-9099.
2016-17 Certificate Programs
- Advanced Assessment and Diagnosis
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Clinical Approaches to the Addictions
- Clinical Practice with Adolescents
- Child and Family Therapy
- Executive Leadership in the Not-for-Profit Sector
- Integrated Primary and Behavioral Health
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Spirituality and Social Work
- Clinical Supervision
- Rodney Lee, MSW, Deputy Director, Children’s Aid Society