Executive Leadership in the Not-for-Profit Sector
From the Director: Interview with Phil Coltoff, MSW, LSW
The Executive Leadership Certificate Program meets Tuesdays from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm from February through April for eight (8) two-and-one-half (2.5) hour sessions. Assignments include weekly readings and a final learning assessment in the form of a project or test.
- Lisa Haisha
- Adaptive Leadership, a practical leadership framework that helps individuals and organizations adapt and thrive in challenging environments
- Guest lecturers including current and former CEOs, government officials (such as New York Times Corner Office* columnist and author Adam Bryant and Adaptive Leadership consultant, Marc Manashil)
- Hiring and talent development
- Development and fiscal management
- Stakeholder relations (board, community, government)
- Case studies
2015-16 Program Calendar
Continuing Education Contact Hours
20 NYSED-approved Contact Hours will be awarded for this program.
To apply for this program, please click on the application link below.
You will be taken to a new page and prompted to set up an application account. Once you create an application account, you will be able to begin an application for one of our certificate programs. Make sure to select the application for "Executive Leadership in the Not-for-Profit Sector" from the list of available applications.
NOTE: If you have an NYU email address, you should not use this email address when creating the application account.
2015-16 Certificate Programs
- Advanced Assessment and Diagnosis
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Clinical Approaches to the Addictions
- Clinical Practice with Adolescents
- Child and Family Therapy
- Executive Leadership in the Not-for-Profit Sector
- Integrated Primary and Behavioral Health
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Spirituality and Social Work
- Clinical Supervision
- Rodney Lee, MSW, Deputy Director, Children’s Aid Society