The full cost of this certificate program is $3,500. Because this program is divided into four course modules, applicants have the option of registering for individual modules at a cost of $1,000 per 20 CE module and $750 per 15 CE module. Students must complete all four modules, however, to receive the certificate of completion and CEUs. The cost of this program includes registration fee and cost of an online compendium of readings.
- Ethics/Pain (20 CEs): $1,000 (due in the fall semester)
- Leadership (15 CEs): $750 (broken out over two semesters at $375 per semester)
- Theories (15 CEs): $750 (due in the fall semester)
- Practice (20 CEs): $1,000 (due in the spring semester)
- Total: $3,500
Available discounts include:
- 25% discount for NYU Silver School of Social Work MSW/PhD alumni.
- 25% discount for field instructors currently working with NYU Silver School of Social Work graduate students.
- 15% discount for applicants who have already completed one NYU SSSW certificate program.
- 50% discount for veterans.
Please note: discounts may not be combined.
Upon acceptance into the program, a $250 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your place. This deposit is applied to the total cost of tuition.