- University Faculty Handbook
- Silver School Full-Time Faculty Manual (PDF)
- Silver School Adjunct Faculty Manual (PDF)
- Silver School By-laws(PDF)
Interested in being an adjunct lecturer? Please download and complete the Adjunct Application (writeable PDF).
NYU Office of Sponsored Programs
- Compliance Policies
- Financial and Other Post-Award Policies
- Intellectual Property Policies
- Guidelines for Faculty and Principal Investigators
- Proposal Forms
- Proposal Guides
- Agency Application Forms and Guidelines
NYU Silver Office for Research Policies (link to Office for Research website)
Expense Processing Review
All faculty members and their support staff should follow University-mandated policies and procedures in committing and seeking reimbursement from Silver School funds.
All faculty members and their support staff should use the following School and University forms for reimbursement related to travel or other business expenditures.
- Request Form for Faculty Travel or Development Funds (PDF)
(To be completed and submitted to the Dean’s Office prior to incurring expenses. If applicable, a copy of the invitation to present must also be submitted. Faculty can request up to $1,200 per year.)
Faculty are responsible for securing approved Request Forms, which should be submitted to their support staff along with original expense receipts and proof of attendance as applicable (e.g., conference program). Support staff are responsible for completing and submitting applicable reimbursement forms.
Faculty members reviewing at least 100 admissions files per year are entitled to additional compensation of $1,500, paid via NYU Payroll with taxes deducted.