February 3, 2017: Graduation application deadline for spring 2017.
February 5, 2017: End of Spring add/drop period.
February 13, 2017: Summer registration begins.
March 25, 2017: Fall courses open for viewing in Albert. Students are able to add classes to shopping cart.
March 25, 2017: Deadline to submit final official transcripts. If transcripts are not in by this time, you will be blocked from fall registration.
April 25, 2017: Fall registration begins.
May 16, 2017: Silver Convocation.
May 17, 2017: NYU Commencement.
May 21, 2017: End of Summer add/drop period with 100% refund of tuition & fees.
May 21, 2017: Summer session I begins.
July 17, 2017: Summer session II begins.
September 5, 2017: Fall classes begins.
September 18, 2017: End of Fall add/drop period with 100% refund of tuition and fees.
TO COMPLETE YOUR SUMMER 2017 / FALL 2017 REGISTRATION:
- For full-time students: how to maintain your full-time status in fall/ spring semesters
- For all students: how to meet prerequisites, sequence your courses appropriately, and plan your schedule to ensure you meet all graduation requirements.
- Once you know which courses to take, arrange a schedule by looking up the times and days they are offered on ALBERT, which is accessible through NYUHome.
- Use the CLASS NUMBER listed on the COURSE STATUS page to register on the Register screen. Familiarize yourself with Albert with this helpful video, Albert "How-to" Video.
- You should have several alternative options prepared in case you are unable to enroll in your first-choice course(s). If you are closed out of your first-choice section of a course, the most important thing to do is to sign up for an open section immediately, and then add yourself to the waitlist for your first-choice section using the SWAP function in Albert. Note that students are responsible for using the SWAP function correctly.
- If you will complete a social work internship this semester, please find registration instructions below.
- Confirm your schedule using the STUDENT SCHEDULE option on ALBERT.
- Financial Aid: Please note that any courses taken over the summer could affect your financial aid for your second year. For those that would like to receive financial aid for the summer, please view this link for detailed information. If you have any questions about financial aid for summer or fall 2017 please contact Byron Cortes at email@example.com.