January 23, 2015: Summer courses open for viewing in Albert.
January 26, 2015: Spring 2015 classes begin.
February 9, 2015: Waitlists deadline.
February 9, 2015: End of the Spring 2015 add/drop period.
February 18, 2015: Summer Registration begins.
March 27, 2015: Fall courses open for viewing in Albert.
April 21, 2015: Fall Registration begins.
To complete your Spring 2015 registration:
- Consult the curriculum guide [PDF] to get a list of courses you should be taking this semester. If you have questions about taking courses out of sequence, please contact your academic advisor. Please note that Two Year, Advanced Standing, and 16 Month Program students should register for courses on 2 days, leaving 3 full business days for Field Instruction.
- Once you know the courses you will be taking, you can look up times and days they are offered on ALBERT, which is accessible through NYUHome. Use the "COURSE STATUS" function. Familiarize yourself with Albert with this helpful video, Albert "How-to" Video.
- Use the CLASS NUMBER listed on the COURSE STATUS page to register on the Register screen.
- If you will be completing a social work internship this semester, please find your program below to find instructions on how to register for Field Instruction.
- Confirm your schedule using the STUDENT SCHEDULE option on ALBERT.