January 22, 2016: Summer courses open for viewing in Albert.
February 16, 2016: Summer registration begins.
May 26, 2016: Waitlists deadline.
TO COMPLETE YOUR SUMMER 2016 REGISTRATION:
- Consult the curriculum guide [PDF] to find out which courses to take. Please contact your academic advisor if you wish to take a course out of sequence.
- Once you know which courses to take, arrange a schedule by looking up the times and days they are offered on ALBERT, which is accessible through NYUHome.
- Use the CLASS NUMBER listed on the COURSE STATUS page to register on the Register screen. Familiarize yourself with Albert with this helpful video, Albert "How-to" Video.
- You should have several alternative options prepared in case you are unable to enroll in your first-choice course(s). If you are closed out of your first-choice section of a course, the most important thing to do is to sign up for an open section immediately, and then add yourself to the waitlist for your first-choice section using the SWAP function in Albert. Note that students are responsible for using the SWAP function correctly.
- If you will complete a social work internship this semester, please find registration instructions below.
- Confirm your schedule using the STUDENT SCHEDULE option on ALBERT.