Check and resolve all blocks/holds on ALBERT as soon as possible!
April 29, 2014: Fall 2014 registration begins.
September 2, 2014: Fall 2014 classes begin.
September 15, 2014: Waitlists deadline.
September 15, 2014: End of Fall 2014 add/drop period.
To complete your Fall 2014 registration:
- Consult the curriculum guide to get a list of courses you should be taking this semester. If you have questions about taking courses out of sequence, please contact your academic advisor.
- Once you know the courses you will be taking, you can look up times and days they are offered on ALBERT, which is accessible through NYUHome. Use the "COURSE STATUS" function.
- Use the CLASS NUMBER listed on the COURSE STATUS page to register on the Register screen.
- Click here if you will be working in the field this semester for credit toward your MSW degree.
- Confirm your schedule using the STUDENT SCHEDULE option on ALBERT.
- If you are closed out of your first-choice section of a course, the most important thing to do is to sign up for an open section immediately, and add yourself to the wait list for your first-choice section using the swap function in Albert. Instructions for how to use the swap function can be found in the Albert registration guide.
- Please use printed schedules as rough guides only. The most updated information is on ALBERT.