ELIGIBILITY: In order to be an officially recognized NYU Silver Student Group, membership to your organization must be open to all students at the NYU Silver School of Social Work. Additionally, organizations must adhere to the following policies that govern students and student group behavior at NYU:
- NYU Silver School of Social Work Policies
- Guidelines Regarding the Service of Alcoholic Beverages at University Events Attended by Students
Both of these policies can be found in the Student Group Handbook (PDF).
BENEFITS: NYU Silver student groups must be officially recognized by the Office of Student and Alumni Affairs to receive the following benefits:
- Eligibility for funding
- Eligibility for meeting space
- NYU email address
- Assistance with advertising and printing
PROCESS: The recognition form is available online and you will need the following information to complete it:
- Organization Name
- Organization Goals, Objectives or Constitution
- Structure and Leadership, including names and NetIDs of the officers
- Prefered Organization Email Address
If you have any questions about student groups, please contact email@example.com.