To apply for this program, you must complete the Study Abroad Course Application. The Study Abroad Course Application requires that you upload your current resume and the Study Abroad Essay Questions* for the particular program to which you are applying into the application, along with a copy of your passport photo page (if you already have a passport and it is applicable to the program).
*To obtain a copy of the file, please visit the essay folder or email Stephanie Kaplan. You will need to be logged in to your NYU email account to access the folder. If you are denied access, check to see which email address it's denying. If you are logged in to another Gmail account, you may need to log out and only be logged in to your NYU email account for access. Make sure that you are obtaining a copy of the correct file for the program to which you are applying. When submitting this file, you should use the file name already set up, adding your name as follows: 'StudyAbroadEssayQuestions_BuenosAires_Smith,John'
To begin an application for this course:
- Log in to NYU Home
- Click on the 'Academics' tab
- Click on the 'Albert Login' button
- Click on the ‘Other Resources’ tab at the top of the screen
- Click on the 'Application Center' link (second column)
- Scroll down to where you see 'Silver Global Programs' and click on the 'Apply' link to the right
- Follow the application instructions found at the top of the page
- Application deadline: November 18, 2018
- Applications cannot be saved and must be completed in one session. Make sure that you have all the necessary materails before beginning the application.
- Applicants will get a confirmation email if submission was successful; please try not to submit more than one application for each program.
- Decisions will be made beginning after the application deadline.
Once an application has been reviewed, the applicant will receive a decision email. The applicant will then be able to accept or decline her/his seat in the program.
Applicants who accept their seats in the program will receive additional next-steps and will be enrolled in the course from the Office of Global and Lifelong Learning. Students do not self-register for global programs.