The Office of Global and Lifelong Learning is pleased to announce that the Veterans Administration has approved our Post-Master's Certificate Programs at NYU Silver School of Social Work for training veterans and other eligible persons in accordance with the provisions of Section 3675, Title 38, U.S. Code. Admissions for the following Certificate Programs is now open:
- Post Master's Certificate Program Advanced Clinical Practice
- Post Master's Certificate Program Child and Family Therapy
- Post Master's Certificate Program Clinical Approaches to the Addictions
- Post Master’s Certificate Program Clinical Practice with Adolescents
- Post Master's Certificate Program Clinical Supervision
- Post Master's Certificate Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Post Master’s Certificate Program Spirituality and Social Work
To learn more about our programs, please click on the links above.
To apply to a program: If you are interested in any one program then please complete and submit the online application found on each program web page. You will be notified of acceptance soon after the application is received and reviewed.
Determining your VA education benefits
If you wish to find information to determine your eligibility for benefits, please visit the Veterans Benefits webpage (http://www.benefits.va.gov/benefits/) and follow the guidelines to confirm your eligibility.
If you have any questions about any of the programs please contact email@example.com.