Transforming The Cycle Of Worry Into Useable Vigilance For Counseling Clients With Food Allergies
- Understand the current food allergy landscape in the United States
- Increase awareness about the food allergic client’s experience
- Learn actionable tools to use immediately with food allergic clients
- General Admission: $40.00
To register for this seminar, please log in to our Online Portal and select this event from the "All Events & Programs" tab, under "Online Learning" section.
If you have not yet used our system, please learn more about creating a user profile by visiting our Online Portal instructions page. It will walk you through the process step-by-step.
NOTE: Our registration and payment forms work best with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers and less well with Internet Explorer and Safari. We recommend using Chrome or Firefox when completing the registration form. Please make sure to check that all fields are completed accurately on the form before submitting.
Continuing Education Contact Hours
NYSED AND ACE APPROVED FOR 1.5 CE CONTACT HOURS
NOTE: LMHCs can provide psychotherapy to couples, but may not hold themselves out as a marriage, family or couples therapist.
Cancellations and Refunds
The Office of Global and Lifelong Learning offers refunds on the following basis:
- Refund requests made on or before April 16 (by midnight): full refund
- Refund requests made on or before April 20 (by midnight): 50% refund
- Refund requests made on or after April 21: no refund
NYU Silver School of Social Work
Office of Global and Lifelong Learning
1 Washington Square North, G08
New York, NY 10003