Current research and evidence-based practice inform all of our post-master's certificate programs. Our programs give professionals the knowledge to advance their treatment strategies and improve their approaches and skills when dealing with complicated cases.
Post-Master's Certificate Programs
Including NYU Silver faculty members, a highly experienced cohort of professionals who are actively involved in the most recent and relevant social work research, directs each certificate program. Certificate programs range from 40-80 hours in duration and typically meet in the evening. They require comprehensive journal and text reading, engagement in discussion, and debate about the issues and application. Clinical presentations are integral to learning. All programs are NYSED accredited.
Certificate Programs 2020-2021 Open Houses
UPDATE: Due to NYU's temporary suspension of in-person activities, the Open House dates have been moved from April 2020 to May 2020.
Join May 7th and May 12th* for our Post-Master's Certificates open houses.
Attendees will have a chance to speak to program directors and former students.
- When: May 7th and May 12th, 6:30-8:00pm
- Where: 1 Washington Square North, New York, NY 10003, Parlor
- How to attend: RSVP online at: https://forms.gle/5gjimVnjCLYHF29v6
*May 7 Programs:
- Clinical Supervision
- Executive Leadership in the Not-for-Profit Sector
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Spirituality and Social Work
*May 12th Programs:
- Advanced Assessment and Diagnosis
- Advanced Clinical Practice
- Advanced Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Child and Family Therapy