The Silver School of Social Work and the Office for Research sponsors presentations and workshops by research leaders to help stimulate ideas and the exchange of information among colleagues. We also have videotaped workshops and presentations that may be of general interest to faculty.
Scheduling is in progress.
Videotapes of Past Workshops and Links to Useful On-line Videos and Workshops
- National Survey of Child and Adolescent Well-being (NSCAW): Opportunities for Secondary Analysis. Videotaped at NYU SSSW. (View videos on the right)
- Powerpoint slides for workshop on growth curve modeling presented by James Jaccard, Fall 2013.
- Powerpoint slides for workshop on scale construction and psychometrics presented by James Jaccard, Spring 2014.
- Powerpoint slides for workshop on quantile regression and equivalence testing as applied to health disparities presented by James Jaccard, Spring 2015.
- Watch videos of short courses on SEM using MPlus. Separate videos appear on the following topics: (a) Introductory - Advanced factor analysis and structural equation modeling with continuous outcomes; (b) Introductory - Advanced regression analysis, IRT, factor analysis and structural equation modeling with categorical, censored, and count outcomes; (c) Introductory-intermediate growth modeling; (d) Advanced growth modeling, missing data analysis, and survival analysis; (e) Categorical latent variable modeling with cross-sectional data; (f) Categorical latent variable modeling with longitudinal data; (g) Multilevel modeling of cross-sectional data; (h) Multilevel modeling of longitudinal data; and (i) Bayesian analysis using Mplus.
- Watch multiple training videos on Atlas.ti