Field Instruction: Fall 2019 First-Time Students
For Two-Year Students:
- Enroll in a section of Social Work Practice I MSWPF-GS 2001.
- Register for the corresponding section of Field Instruction I MSWFD-GS 2100. For example, if you are in section MSWPF-GS 2001.001 of Practice I, you should register for section MSWFD-GS 2100.001 of Field I.
For Advanced Standing Students:
- ASOS students need to enroll in one of the following Social Work Practice III MSWAC-GS 2002 sections below:
- For Field Instruction III MSWFD-GS 2300, Advanced Standing students need to register for the section which corresponds with their Practice III classs (ie. sections 001, 010, 030, 040).
|Section #||Albert #|
Dual Degree MSW/EMPA Students:
First time students in this program should register for Practice I and Field Instruction I (21 hours per week) in the fall semester as indicated above for Two-Year students.
New Extended, OYR, 32 Month, International Student Program, MSW/MPH, and MSW/JD Programs should not register for Practice or Field Instruction in the Fall semester.
- Please note: All students should review the curriculum guide to see when to register in Practice and Field Instruction.